Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Coming To An End

Well tomorrow is my last day of spring break before I have to head back to school. It's been a well needed break and I have seriously hardly thought of school the entire week. As nice as it's been, this could mean trouble. I really needed to do some school work over the break, but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. I'm now about to embark on the last stretch of my college career. I only have 4 more weeks of school left until I graduate! I can't even believe it! It's going to be a wild 4 weeks trying to get everything done.

I'm so excited for the summer! I pretty much plan to sit by my in-laws pool all summer long, but I've got some other fun things planned in between.

Things to look forward to:

A trip to Calgary for Falisha's Wedding (one of my very best friends)
Getting a lawn and planting a delicious garden (can't wait)
Getting a nursery ready for our little baby (we find out what it is on Wednesday!!)
Young Women's Camp
The Manti Pageant
A trip to Kelowna to party with my whole family
Youth Conference
A trip to Lake Powell
Oh ya and HAVING A BABY!!!

I'm sure there will be some more adventures included as the summer goes on so I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty exciting one! I can't wait to be done with school and to let the fun begin!

Goodbye Spring Break, now bring on the SUMMER!!


No comments: