Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update #1 - Christmas

Well it's time for some updates! It has been a while since I've written on here!

Christmas has come and gone and I loved every minute of it. We hosted the annual "Nog Fest" at our house this year and we were able to celebrate with a bunch of great friends and keep the Rexburg tradition alive. It was a lot of fun and there were some serious outfits worn. I think the winners of the evening were Trevor and April, check out those suits!


Yes, that is a moose head on our wall. We borrowed it from Troy's office and as cool as it was for the party I was not not intending it to be a permanent decoration. Unfortunately the thing is STILL hanging on my wall and it's pretty much the first thing you notice when you walk into out house. Charming...

Here's an awkward shot of Troy and I with the moosey



Another highlight of the Christmas season was the fact that nearly my entire family was together here in Utah except for my brother Noah who couldn't make it. It was such a blast and it was so nice to spend some quality time with everyone. I got to meet my baby nephew Crew for the first time and I got to see two of my nieces who we don't get to see very often. It was great! Hopefully I'll be able to see everyone again really soon.







No comments: