Monday, March 23, 2009

Weber State here I come


I've been accepted to Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. I'm pretty happy about it because I really just want to finish school and Weber has a great organizational communications program. I'm starting in May and only have 3 semesters to go and I'm done!


There was a while there when Troy and I were planning on getting married that I thought I could be content with just having my associates degree. I knew that Troy would be graduating from BYU-Idaho and that I wouldn't be able to finish there and I really couldn't imagine going to school anywhere else! After I thought about it for a while I realized that it really was important to me to finish, I am so close to being done! I was so heartbroken to have to leave BYU-I, but I decided to look at other school's websites and programs. When I got to Weber State's website I had an overwhelming feeling that this was the school I was suppose to go to and that I needed to get my degree. During the transfer process I was really worried I was going to lose a lot of the credits that I had received for the classes relating to my major, but things could not have gone smoother and people have been REALLY helpful! As different as this school is going to be from BYU-I, I am really looking forward to the experience.


Going to University has really been an awesome experience for me, I have gained so much confidence in my abilities and I've learned so much about myself. I have had so much fun and have made so many awesome memories with some great friends. I'm really grateful to have had the chance to get an education and in a year from now I'll be getting ready for graduation with a bachelor's degree! I can't wait!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Whoo Hoo! You have a blog! Im so excited! Congrats on getting into WSU!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Hello! I was looking at some pictures of us when we were roommates and what im trying to say is i miss you! We had some good times! How exciting you got into weber and you are building a home! When ever we head up north i will call you and we need to get together!