Friday, March 9, 2007

Broadway Review








Last weekend I performed in a show here on campus called Broadway Review. You basically just pick a song you'd like to perform from a musical and audition with it. I sang "Broadway Baby" from the musical "Follies". It happened to be during Mother's weekend, where tons of mom's come to visit their kids at school and there is a bunch of different shows and entertainment put on for them. Since my mom is on the other side of the world right now my sister Charity kindly filled in and stayed for the weekend with my niece Liberty. It was a lot of fun and I'm really grateful they came and supported me! Here's a few pictures, one is with my old roommate Kate who played the piano for me and the other one is of me with my sister and niece.








No comments: